International Sales Manager – Agriculture/Livestock industry
- Biocontrol AS
- International Sales Manager
We are looking for an International Sales Manager to take charge of the sales process in all aspects. The individual will be instrumental in the overall commercial initiatives and should be able to manage, review, facilitate and improve our sales funnel, processes and go-to-market strategy. This is a great opportunity for a smart and proactive sales person with business development and sales management skills.
You will take control over the current flow of business, create new leads, and increase profitability and turnover.
As the lead on commercial operations you will among else be:
- Managing the price/products mix and the sales department’s budget
- Following up current accounts and reactivating dormant ones
- Engaging with distributors and existing clients to increase sales performance
- Keeping up to date the sales funnel
- Actively hunting new businesses
- Arrange for easy go-to-market plans, sales plans, marketing plans
- Profit/loss evaluations on product range, agreements, clients ..
- Presenting a weekly sales report to the CEO
- Preparing and following a yearly business plan
- Forecasting and editing complete quarter report with budget vs. actual results as well as market comments.
We are looking for a structured and proactive sales person who can be a great asset for the further expansion and growth of the company. A person who probably can relate to ;
- Hands-on approach, understands technical side and eager to excell in work, orders and processes.
- Catches on quickly, eager to learn, eager to perform
- Relationship builder – capable of engaging with diversity of people and projects.
- Self starter and capable of manouvring in entrepreneurial/low guidance environment
- Proven track record as an technical sales person; Minimum 5-7 years’ experience, ideally also as a Sales Manager;
- High level of confidence in a low-guidance environment;
- A will to be part of the big picture;
- Perfect written and spoken English;
- Experience from agriculture, livestock or related industries a big plus.
The International Sales Manager reports directly to the CEO and takes responsibility of the sales funnel and customer journey for Biocontrol.
Biocontrol HQ is situated in Rakkestad, Østfold, and frequent business travel to customers, distributors and other international contacts must be expected.
All questions or inquiries concerning the position should be directed to Mads Tefre Rydholt, Managing Partner Norway, Hudson Nordic at +47 900 94 942.
BioControl provides technology for biology with focus on hi-tech products for the livestock industry. Our products offer the user control, labor saving, cost saving or ease of mind and help to meet the challenges of an increasingly demanding AgriFood industry.
Since inception in 1991, Biocontrol has been expanding at a rapid rate and now employs more than 30 employees and operates all over the world with offices in Norway, Poland, and the USA. Over the last three years, the company has been undertaking a radical change, more than doubling its historical growth rate.